sabato 26 novembre 2011

Weird dream

I had a weird dream last night
I can still feel it in my bones
I know you ache to know what was the dream about
So I’ll clue you in a small simple sentence
A simplicity that will certainly make you imagine the dreary scene clearly
As it tormented me
And deprived me from sleeping
Well I guess I shall start share it with you:
 I was standing in a dark room next to a closet
It was completely BLACK
Suddenly a ray of moonlight appeared on the chamber
That ray allowed me to observe
A pretty young woman who was laying croushing in the corner,
On the floor,
She was drawing herself closer and closer to the wall
As the room was terribly cold,
She was trembling with agony
While she was trying to pull her little child close to her
And when she finally did, she imprinted her cold white lips on its forhead,
Passed her hands over his face, gazed wildly round,
She shuddered, fell back and died
Right after her baby fell asleep.
I couldn’t move, I had no words
Then I woke up totally scared
And in the same time
I gazed in stupefied astonishment

­

What a DREAM?!

1 commento: