giovedì 3 aprile 2014

Places



Frequently and for many abstract reasons, some places embrace you tightly and never let go of your mind. These spaces elicit your innate emotions and disturb the serenity of your meditation, especially when you are dwelling between the rumination from the past and the worry of the future. There is one “place” where my heart freezes. The most dreadful and joyful moments of my life are mingled there. Somehow, I had to experiment all kinds of grief and happiness in that triangle that I’m drowning in an ocean of confusion whether to consider it as a warm place or a tomb.

Moreover life’s lanes are inevitable and in a manner of speaking, you’re meant to be picked out of the crowd.  At first you’re within then you’re without.  When this happens, give in.

Dear readers, this is nothing but a glimpse produced by the labour of my feeble memory. I’m not trying to discourage you but inside, you all know that as a fact. Afterwards what does control your emotions mostly: your heart or your brain? Again, give in.

Now and just in brief, lend yourself a moment to meditate about your creepy “place”. Stop reading.

Back to my poor words, tragic and yet in ground of absolute joy, you’re here, there and somehow everywhere. Caught by these important “places” of yours, unknown to me, you ought to be in a state of inertia or floating overseas. Therefore if you’re alone or in a crowd, within or without, remember: just give in.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento