sabato 19 luglio 2014

Rupture

There I drew the line delicately between the rags of an unfinished sympathy for the past and the unexpected surprises of the living present. I tend to leave my weaknesses and impotence behind. The lies I used to wear to appease my sleep will soon vanish and I will survive the threatening insomnia as long as it lasts. This not a defeat or an overthrow, it is a detachment. Not a punishment but an improvement. The sense of abandonment kills me but I think of the upcoming achievements. Therefore, I made an agreement and an assignment to abolish my bafflement.


It is certainly an amusement to burst the bubbles of my disappointments. The process of entombment and atonement. This change provides an excitement inspired by a source of illusions and wonderment. My rupture experiment is a field of recruitment of new elements to follow. It is for the past to swallow. The paragraph you are reading now is a witness and a part of my process. In addition to the gift offered by the mind that has the ability to forget, time shall make me forget.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento