mercoledì 5 marzo 2014

Ambition

The lock fell down
Heavy as it is, it made a tiny sound
The gate is now wide open
The road seems to be infinite
I need to run or ride
I want to challenge the wind
Go by its opposite way
Make it feel me as I feel it
It won't push me backward

With all my ambition,
Education and absolution
I couldn't move..
Freedom is supposed to be strenght
I feel frail instead
Paralyzed, I watch the leaves swirling
In this powerful autumn, I'm sapless.

I can feel it.
Something cold and sweet is touching my feet
My little white dress is swaying around me
My hair is everywhere
My skin color is yellow, my nails are getting blue
My feet can't touch the ground anymore,
Oh, I've been pulled up
I'm going higher and it's unbelievable
Is it the wind or my head?
I'm reaching the unreachable


I'm flying vertically
I can't see the infinite road anymore but an infinite sky
For I thought there were only 7 skies
I'm flattered..
I'm about to discover all the mysteries
My eyes can't handle all this beauty
This calm, peace and pure colors
Yellow, blue, violet
A Van gogh canvas
A vaste velvet
I'm lost in a world of thoughts

Meditating:
I was so keen
and now after all I've seen
It doesn't matter what I've been
I died when I was eighteen
in the middle of a spring so green
and now I'm reigning here like a queen.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento