mercoledì 5 marzo 2014

Nature asleep

The nature to me is asleep, so I sat to see how calm and venerable "she" is, for I needed some tranquility. Though I was amazed by the sounds I've heard.
"She" was holding her elements tightly against her breast and as silent as they seemed to be, I was still able to hear those tiny tones responding each other.
Sometimes it sounded low and sometimes so loud leading my head to tumult.
I've then decided to focus on recognizing that notes using my little knowledge on music. It definitely was no do ré mi fa..
It was something beyond my understanding capacity. It had no sense but made harmony. Something strangely charming.
Never will I understand that echoes, coming from a nature that I thought "she" sleeps complacently and will sleep for ever.

Was that sound coming out of the meadows that were covered up by fluttering red leaves? That vast space I wanted to stroll like a confused bee coming out of the mouth of a hive. Was it the stream of the river that was flowing down perpetually? Was it the thing that has inspired Vivaldi?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento